What is ad syndication?
Ad syndication for rental properties is a very useful tool for property owners and managers looking for an easy way to manage their rental listings across multiple websites.
When you create a listing on Tenantcube, it automatically pushes your advertisement across its partner websites, so the vacancy reaches a broader audience.
- Get more pre-qualified leads, by pushing your listing to Facebook Marketplace and other major websites across US and Canada.
- US - Rentable, Zumper, RentLingo, EveryRent, Uloop, Walk Score, HotPads, Bing, Trovit, Realtor.com, PadMapper
- Canada - Rentable, HotPads, Walk Score
We have built these partnerships to bring your rental listings the best online visibility
Why do you need ad syndication?
Tenantcube helps you get more applicants to your property by advertising on multiple websites while reducing the time and effort you spend.
Reach a bigger audience
Bring more online traffic to your property by listing it on popular websites so you have a wide pool of applicants to choose from.
Leads from Facebook Marketplace are pre-qualified so you have more information about potential renters and more scheduled tours.
Syndication saves you time by distributing advertisements to multiple websites and managing them from one place.
3 simple steps for easy rental advertising
- Add property details
- Create listing on Tenantcube
- Publish listing on multiple websites in a single click